“Coming soon” – Wanderlust
SUP (Stand Up Paddleboarding) or paddle surfing is a great alternative to canoeing and kayaking. Even a beginner will quickly learn how to sup. You can sup on the sea, rivers, lakes, quarries as well as on bog lakes and pools. Paddle surfing provides a pleasant physical activity, trains several muscle groups and practices maintaining balance. While supping calmly, there is time to enjoy the surrounding nature and chat with your companions.
SUP activities can be combined with various other activities:
- teamwork challenges
- forest cuisine workshop
We organize SUP trips mainly on the rivers and lakes of Lahemaa National Park and Northern Estonia, but also elsewhere in Estonia.
We have found beautiful SUP trip places in Harju County to offer you new experiences. Our own favorite places for organizing SUP trips are:
- Pirita River
- Tallinn Bay
- Kõnnu bog
- Viru bog
If you did not find a suitable SUP trip in this selection, contact us and we can work out together the best adventure for you!
The price of a SUP trip is 30 € per participant (price includes VAT). We organize trips for a minimum of 10 participants or a smaller group for a minimum fee (300 €). If you wish to participate on a trip with a smaller group, you can also join one of our regular nature tours described in more detail HERE.
The price includes:
- SUP trip with a duration of 2-3 hours
- equipment (SUP table, paddle, safety vest)
- tour guide service
- juice or herbal tea and tasty snacks
For SUP trips that take place outside Harju County, on the rivers, lakes or bays proposed by you or have a longer duration, we will make an individual price offer. Contact us and let’s create an awesome hiking experience together!
Level of difficulty and suitability
Participating in a SUP trip does not require very much physical preparation, but the participants must be aware of their personal capability and health condition. Supping is also suitable for beginners. The SUP equipment used by Wanderlust is suitable for both adults and children from the age of 10.
The minimum group size is 10 people. Do you want to come alone or with a friend? Join one of our scheduled nature tours: VIEW THE TOUR CALENDAR!
We have some recommendations to assure the best supping experience:
– dress sportily according to the weather forecast
– for footwear we recommend water sports shoes (or barefoot in summer)
– bring a bath towel and a spare set of clothes and shoes in case you need to change
Food and drink:
– bring a bottle of water or a hot drink with a thermos and energy-rich snacks
– we also offer drinks and snacks during the trip
– we welcome children from the age of 10 on the trip. Children attending the trip must be accompanied by a parent or another adult
– spending time in the wilderness with your pet is a lot of fun but we ask you to find a sitter for your pet for the duration of the SUP trip