“I participated on a kayak trip on Keila River and had a very nice experience. The guides were top and the trip was well organized. I got lots of good knowledge and self-confidence, and the games organized during the trip were fun. Last but not least – the organizers had ordered an ideal weather. Thank you for the wonderful day!” – Liisi Siska
A kayak trip is a great opportunity to have new experiences on the sea, river, lake or why not in a man-made quarry. Kayaking is fun activity with a team, family or friends! Beginners can choose a calmer route, but the more experienced ones can look for an adrenaline rush from the rapids. Whatever the water flow, one way or another, you can enjoy the physical exercise and adventuring on a kayak trip.
Kayak trips can be combined with various other activities:
- teamwork challenges
- forest cuisine workshop
- Loquiz application-based nature games
We organize kayak trips mainly in the bays, rivers and lakes of Northern Estonia, but also elsewhere in Estonia.
Our own favorites in Harju County, where we organize kayak trips are:
- Valgejõgi (White River)
- Pirita River
- Jägala River
- Keila River
- Tallinn Bay
If you did not find a suitable kayak trip in this selection, contact us and we can work out together the best adventure for you!
The price of a kayak trip is 60 € per participant (price includes VAT). We organize trips for a minimum of 10 participants or a smaller group for a minimum fee (600 €). If you wish to participate on a trip with a smaller group, you can also join one of our regular nature tours described in more detail HERE.
The price includes:
- a kayak trip with a duration of 3-5 hours
- equipment (kayak, paddle, spray skirt, safety vest, dry bag)
- tour guide service
- juice or herbal tea and tasty snacks
- clothing suitable for water sports, such as drysuits or calypso, can be rented for an additional fee
For kayak trips that take place outside Harju County, on the rivers, lakes or bays proposed by you or have a longer duration, we will make an individual price offer. Contact us and let’s create an awesome hiking experience together!
Level of difficulty and suitability
Participating in a kayak trip does not require much physical training, but the participants must be aware of their personal capability and health condition. Most trips are also suitable for beginners. Kayaks are suitable for both adults and children from the age of 16.
The minimum group size is 10 people. Do you want to come alone or with a friend? Join one of our scheduled nature tours: VIEW THE TOUR CALENDAR!
We have some recommendations to assure the best kayaking experience:
– dress according to the weather forecast and your own comfort level
– waterproof and layered clothing should be preferred so that you could remove or add layers as required
– for footwear we recommend light closed shoes or water sports shoes
– bring a spare set of clothes and shoes in case you need to change
– bring a waterproof bag for telephone, car keys and documents, if possible
Food and drink:
– bring a bottle of water or a thermos with a hot drink and energy-rich snacks
– we also offer drinks and refreshing snacks during the trip
– we welcome children from the age of 16 on the trip. Children attending the trip must be accompanied by a parent or another adult
– spending time in the wilderness with your pet is a lot of fun but we ask you to find a sitter for your pet for the duration of the kayak trip