Electric fatbike tours
“Coming soon” – Wanderlust
Electric fatbike tours
Fatbike is a bicycle with extra-wide tires designed for riding on soft, uneven ground, such as a forest trail, snow, sand or mud. Thanks to such tires, fatbikes can be used all year round. On Wanderlust tours, we ride electric fatbikes, which help the cyclist to pedal, climb and cross difficult terrains. This helps to harmonize the speed of the group and makes the ride enjoyable for everyone. Thanks to electric motors the harder you pedal, the easier it becomes to ride the bike.
We organize bicycle tours on tracks of different levels of difficulty. You can choose tracks prepared by the Wanderlust team or just let us know where you would like to go on an adventure!
We have beautiful and diverse tracks in Harju County, Lahemaa National Park and North Kõrvemaa to offer the most exciting experiences. Our favorite routes include:
- the ancient valley of Pärlioja (Pearl River) in Lahemaa
- around Viru Bog
- Käsmu fishing village, views of Võsu and Altja
- Jõelähtme and Rebala caves and the phosphorite mine
- different tracks in North Kõrvemaa
If you did not find a suitable track in this selection, let us know and together we will create a fatbike adventure just for you!
In Harju County and on the tracks we offer, the price of a fatbike hike is 69 € per participant (the price includes VAT). We organize the tour with a minimum of 10 participants or for a smaller group for a minimum fee (690 €). If you wish to participate on a tour with a smaller group, you can also join one of our regular nature tours described in more detail HERE.
The price includes:
- cycling tour with a duration of 2.5-3 hours
- use of a high-quality electric fatbike
- a helmet and, if desired, a hat under the helmet
- gloves and leggings if desired
- a tour guide sharing interesting stories about the wilderness and culture
- juice or herbal tea and tasty snacks
We can take up to 20 people on electric fatbike tour at a time. If you want to come with a larger group or with children under 13, contact us!
For fatbike tours that take place outside Harju County, on the trails proposed by you or have a longer duration, we will make an individual price offer. Contact us and let’s create an awesome fatbike experience together!
Level of difficulty and suitability
Cycling skills are a prerequisite for participating on fatbike tours. Most trips are also suitable for beginners. The participants must be aware of their personal capability and health condition. The fatbikes used by Wanderlust are suitable for riders who are at least 150 cm tall.
The minimum group size is 8 people. Do you want to come alone or with a friend? Join one of our scheduled nature tours: VIEW THE TOUR CALENDAR!
We have some recommendations to assure the best fatbiking experience:
– dress according to the weather forecast and your own comfort level
– layered clothing should be preferred so that you could remove or add layers as required
– when cycling, the weather feels cooler than, for example, when walking, so we recommend that you bring gloves and a hat, scarf or headband to fit under the helmet
– avoid hanging and loose objects, such as long scarves or wide-legged trousers, which can get caught between the moving parts of the wheel
– for footwear we recommend shoes suitable for sports, which allow the ankle to move. Therefore, rain boots are not suitable for cycling
Food and drink:
– each bicycle has a drink bottle holder, so bring a water bottle with you
– we also offer drinks and refreshing snacks on the tours
– unfortunately it is not possible to install child seats on fatbikes, therefore the tours are not suitable for small children
– we welcome children of at least 13 years and over 150 cm. This ensures that they have a comfortable and safe ride. Children participating on the tour must be accompanied by a parent or another adult
– spending time in the wilderness with your pet is a lot of fun but we ask you to find a sitter for your pet for the duration of the fatbike tour