“Coming soon” – Wanderlust
Canoeing on rivers and lakes is a good way to discover places that cannot be reached by land. Here you can get acquainted with water plants as well as birds and animals living by rivers and lakes. Gliding on the river, life on the shores is at your sight. Canoeing also provides a pleasant physical activity for the whole body. Canoe trip is ideal for a team event, a birthday as well as just spending good time with your family and friends.
Canoe trips can be combined with various other activities:
- teamwork challenges
- forest cuisine workshop
- Loquiz application-based nature games
We organize canoe trips mainly on the rivers and lakes of Northern Estonia, but also elsewhere in Estonia.
Our favorite rivers in Harju County, where we organize canoe trips are:
- Valgejõgi (White River)
- Pirita River
- Jägala River
- Keila River
If you did not find a suitable canoe trip in this selection, contact us and we can work out together the best adventure for you!
The price of a canoe trip is 44€ per participant (price includes VAT). We organize trips for a minimum of 10 participants or a smaller group for a minimum fee (440€). If you wish to participate on a trip with a smaller group, you can also join one of our regular nature tours described in more detail HERE.
The price includes:
- a canoe trip with a duration of 3-5 hours
- equipment (canoe, paddle, safety vest, dry bag)
- tour guide service
- juice or herbal tea and tasty snacks
- drivers are returned to the starting point at the end of the trip
We can take up to 30 people on a canoe trip at a time. If you wish to come on a trip with a larger group or children, contact us!
For canoe trips that take place outside Harju County, on the lakes or rivers proposed by you or have a longer duration, we will make an individual price offer. Contact us and let’s create an awesome hiking experience together!
Level of difficulty and suitability
Participating in a canoe trip does not require much physical training, but the participants must be aware of their personal capability and health condition. Most trips are also suitable for beginners.
The minimum group size is 10 people. Do you want to come alone or with a friend? Join one of our scheduled nature tours: VIEW THE TOUR CALENDAR!
We have some recommendations to assure the best canoeing experience:
– dress according to the weather forecast and your own comfort level
– waterproof and layered clothing should be preferred so that you could remove or add layers as required
– for footwear we recommend light closed shoes or water sports shoes
– bring a spare set of clothes and shoes in case you need to change
– bring a waterproof bag for phone, car keys and documents, if possible
Food and drink:
– bring a bottle of water or a thermos with a hot drink and energy-rich snacks
– we also offer drinks and refreshing snacks during the trip
– we welcome children who are capable of rowing in a tempo similar to the rest of the group. If you want to bring a smaller child on a canoe trip, specify the level of difficulty of the trip by contacting the tour guide. Children attending the trips must be accompanied by a parent or another adult
– spending time in the wilderness with your pet is a lot of fun but we ask you to find a sitter for your pet for the duration of the canoe trip